Your advocate through the purchase process
A milestone experience, purchasing a dental practice is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make and a proactive step in maximizing your career. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned doctor, NDP equips you with the knowledge and guidance needed to navigate the path to ownership. From searching for the right opportunity, financing, contract negotiations to the days leading up to closing, we ensure you have confidence to tackle every aspect of the transition process.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Analysis of practice collections and overhead
- Financial review and explanation of the completed practice valuation
- Examination of practice tax returns and financials to verify cash flow
- Practice procedures review to confirm you, the buyer, can fulfill the production
- Determination of how the lease and building considerations can impact the sale
- Scenario analysis of how the established doctor will work back in the practice post-sale and how that compensation affects cash flow
- Assistance and introduction to lenders and other service providers to assist in getting the best rates and services for the new practice
- Assessment of practice growth potential based on location, procedures and marketing
FREE RESOURCE: Buyers Checklist
Each opportunity is unique. Our complimentary Buyers Checklist helps you identify 95 things to consider when assessing a purchase opportunity.