Dental Practice Valuations:
Providing diligence for your life's work
We understand a practice is more than just the numbers; it’s your life’s work. As you search for a potential buyer or work with an interested buyer, a valuation (or financial analysis) is an important tool in understanding the financial value of your practice. Our thorough dental practice valuations can provide a good starting point in helping create a well-formulated plan for your practice’s transition.
Through a rigorous review process, NDP’s dental practice valuations are completed by trained Certified Valuation Analysts and Certified Public Accountants with extensive knowledge of the dental industry.
NDP’s valuation process includes a review of many practice aspects, such as:
- True net cash flow
- Potential buyers’ return on investment
- Reputation and geographic growth expectations
- Local competition
- Active patients and new patient flow
- Location and specialty
- Existing or work-back associate agreements (if applicable)
- Value and condition of dental equipment
- Condition of the building and space
- Transition of the goodwill from the established doctor
Presented in a reader-friendly format, our final valuation report includes an explanation of the valuation process and how the practice’s history and key facts contributed to the ultimate determination of the practice value.
Move Forward with Confidence
“Our valuation service answers the question, ‘what is your practice worth?’ We realize how critical an accurate and honest valuation is in a transition, so our numbers-driven valuation team works diligently, allowing you to proceed with your transition with confidence. “
– Dawn Whitehurst, Senior Valuation Analyst