Transition your practice on your terms
There are a variety of ways to transition your practice. You may want to hire an associate, form a partnership, fully retire or some variation that’s right for you. Regardless of the path you choose, we develop and implement a game plan that helps you meet your goals and creates a win-win situation for both you and your buyer. The ultimate goal is to transition your practice at the right time and to the right person.
Through our seller consulting services, we can provide:
- Education and guidance about the transition process
- Comparison of different scenarios to see which type of transition sale works for you
- Direction on associate contracts and partnership agreements
- Financial analysis and valuation of the dental practice to set the market price and show a buyer/associate the historical cash flow
- Facilitation of transition phases including seller post-close assistance, allocation, retreatment, etc.
- Facilitation of lease assignment or sale of the building
- Documentation from attorneys who specialize in contracts for dental practices
- Support of selected buyer in their diligence process to facilitate the overall transition for the seller
Additional Services for Sellers
The Seller Transition Guide
Transitioning your practice is a significant milestone in your career. Our Seller Transition Guide can help you get started.