General Practice for Sale Outside Lansing, Michigan

Practice Details:

Status: For Sale
Specialty: General
Number of ops/hygiene: 4
Is equipment and office digital and/or computerized/Paperless: Yes; Yes
Insurance: 91%
FFS: 9%
State: Michigan
Average New Patients/Month: 25
Active patients: 2065
Office hours/Days: Monday-Thursday
Annual Collections: $819K
Average Overhead: 62%

This is a well-established practice for sale located in a suburb outside of Lansing. The practice is open four days per week, and the doctor sees approximately 8-9 patients per day. The practice has one full-time and two part-time hygienists who see about 70 patients per week. The doctor production is booked out four weeks, while hygiene is booked out 6-9 months in advance. The practice has about 2,065 total active patients seen in the past 24 months and averages 25 new patients per month.

The practice is fully computerized, digital, and utilizes Open Dental practice management software. The office is equipped with an EOS extraoral suction unit, intraoral camera, Diagnodent, VELscope and digital Pan/Ceph, which is upgradable to 3D.  Additionally, the office has a new server and new landscaping.

The practice’s patient base is 9% fee-for-service with the remaining as 91% PPO.  The practice averages $1.1M in production, $819K in collections and a 62% overhead.

Built in 2013, the building is 7,000 square feet with the practice encompassing approximately 3,500 square feet. The practice sale is contingent on a separate but simultaneous sale of the building at fair market value. The office has four operatories, two of which are used for hygiene, and has room for two additional operatories, which are plumbed, but unfurnished.

The ideal candidate is interested in purchasing the real estate, has some experience and is comfortable with the seller working back for a short period to help transition the practice. Contact us today for more information.

Contact us about this opportunity

Buyers Checklist

The Buyers Checklist:
Feel confident on the road ahead

Comprised of 95 factors to be mindful of before you sign any paperwork, the Buyers Checklist is a comprehensive guide that addresses every aspect of a practice purchase.